★★★★★ Cooking time: 30 minutes, Preparation: 10 minutes + Hot Cook: 20 minutes
I was surprised at how easy it was to make and how delicious it was. You don’t need a knife to eat the fish. I’m amazed!
Please eat the dish with bread by dipping them into the soup not to leave any sauce left. If I was not using the Hot Cook, I might never have had the chance to make Aqua Pazza.
Hot Cook Recipe [Aqua Pazza] One Point Advice
- I recommend adding black olives because they go very well with white wine.
- Don’t use all of the scallions and black olives since you can enjoy them in a scallion miso soup or lettuce & black olive salad another day.
- The soup is excellent, so be sure to eat it with some bread!
Hot Cook Recipe [Aqua Pazza] Ingredients: 2 people
- Sea bream fillets: 2 pieces
You can also use cod, a white fish, for this dish.
- Asari clams: 100g (sand should be removed by immersion in water)
Cherry tomatoes: 100g (tomatoes in canned tomatoes is OK)
- Black olives: as needed
Hot Cook Recipe [Aqua Pazza] Seasonings: 2 people
- Garlic, minced: 1 clove
- White wine: 50 ml
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: to taste
Hot Cook Recipe [Aqua Pazza] How to make
- If you use a tube or jar of garlic, there’s nothing to cut for preparation!
- Put all the ingredients you prepared in STEP 1 into the inner pot.
- The order to put the ingredients is as written, from the top.
When you hear the finishing chime, open the lid, and serve in a soup plate.
If you insert too many tomatoes, it will taste like tomatoes, so if you add not too much, you will taste the umami sauce of the seafood even better.
I think this is the perfect dish for entertaining your guests. They will be amazed at the quality of the dish.
The sea bream was too expensive, so I started using cod, which is the same white fish as the sea bream, from the second time.
The taste was excellent even when made with cod!
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOT COOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot