★★★★★ Cooking time: 1 hour 55 minutes, Preparation: 30 minutes + Hot Cook: 1 hour 25 minutes
This is a delicious beef stew that makes full use of the umami flavor of the ingredients and is superior to anything you can find in a restaurant. I cooked this beef stew using the homemade Demiglace Sauce that I also made in the Hot Cook. This is a dish that makes you feel like eating at a luxurious restaurant. I’m so glad I can enjoy this kind of taste at home so easily!
I also made the demiglace sauce, which is the key to the beef stew flavor, in the Hot Cook.
I thought it would take a lot of time and effort, but it was surprisingly easy to make!
The finishing taste is superb and makes me feel very luxurious!
WHAT IS HOT COOK？
Hot Cook is Japanese popular cookware, waterless automatic cooking pot series, made by SHARP. Just put the ingredients in the pot and press the switch to automatically prepare a variety of dishes.
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
This article introduces recipes using the Hot Cook, which has become an indispensable part of our home.
Hot Cook Recipe [Beef Stew] One Point Advice
- Before preparing the beef, chop the vegetables and prepare all the seasonings.
- The beef can be cooked quickly using a regular frying pan and then placed directly from the pan into the hot pot with the vegetables.
Hot Cook Recipe [Beef Stew] Ingredients: 4 people
– Preparation of beef
- Beef (for stew): 400-500g
- Salt: a little
- Pepper: a pinch
- Flour: 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Red wine: 3 tablespoons
- Potatoes, Cut into pieces: 2 pieces
- Carrot, cut into pieces: 1 or 2 carrots
- Onion, cut into wedges: 1 piece
- Mushrooms, leave uncut: 1 package (about 8 to 10 pieces)
- Demiglace sauce: approx. 300g
- Tomato ketchup: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, minced: a clove
- Salt: about 9g
- Red wine: 100ml
- Bay leaf: 1 leaf
Hot Cook Recipe [Beef Stew] How to make
- Cut up the vegetables.
- Prepare the seasonings.
- Cut the beef into large pieces and sprinkle salt and pepper on the front and back.
- Sprinkle the beef with flour.
- Heat a frying pan, add olive oil, and brown the surface of the beef.
- Drizzle in 3 tablespoons of red wine and brown the surface.
- First, add all the vegetables to the inner pot.
- Next, add the prepared beef.
- Finally, add all the seasonings.
Select a menu => Search by category => Stew => Curry/Stew => Beef Stew => Start cooking => Start
When you hear the finishing chime, open the lid and place it on a soup plate, etc. to serve.
Again, I did not use consommé but used salt only.
It’s a delicious stew with a pronounced umami flavor from the ingredients!
Click here to check the Homemade Demiglace Sauce recipe.
HOTCOOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOTCOOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot