★★★★★ Cooking time: 30 minutes, Preparation: 5 minutes + Hot Cook: 20 minutes
If you use a regular saucepan to make Demiglace sauce, it may burn while you are not paying attention. However, with the Hot Cook, you can easily and quickly make a delicious Demiglace sauce. If you divide it into small portions and freeze it in storage containers, you can use it for various dishes such as Beef Stew, Omelets, and Stewed Hamburg Steak!
The finished amount is about 900 grams.
A can of Demiglace sauce sold in supermarkets contains about 300 grams per can, but I could make a volume equivalent of three cans in one Hot Cook.
You can use any mushrooms you like.
This time I used one package of shimeji mushrooms and one package of enoki mushrooms.
WHAT IS HOT COOK？
Hot Cook is Japanese popular cookware, waterless automatic cooking pot series, made by SHARP. Just put the ingredients in the pot and press the switch to automatically prepare a variety of dishes.
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
This article introduces recipes using the Hot Cook, which has become an indispensable part of our home.
Hot Cook Recipe [Demiglace style Sauce] One Point Advice
- Wine is not used with this recipe. You can use the finished Demiglace sauce to make other dishes (such as beef stew) and add red wine when simmering.
Hot Cook Recipe [Demiglace Style Sauce] Ingredients: about 900 grams
- Onion, slice into thin strips: 1 piece
- Mushrooms of your choice, cut into the bite-sized piece: 1 or 2 packs
- Flour: 4 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce: 5 to 6 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup: 5 to 6 tablespoons
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Butter: 20g
– Water: 400ml
Hot Cook Recipe [Demiglace Style Sauce] How to make
- Slice the onions into thin strips.
- Cut the mushrooms of your choice into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the onions and mushrooms in a storage bag, add flour and dredge them with flour well.
- First, put the floured onions and mushrooms into the pot.
- Add all the seasonings.
- Finally, add water.
Select a menu => Search by category => Simmered food => Tsukudani/Sauce => Demiglace style sauce => Start cooking => Start
When you hear the finishing chime, open the lid and transfer the sauce to a storage container.
Using the Demiglace sauce that I made for the first time with Hot Cook, I made Beef Stew this time.
It turned out very tasty!
Click here to see how to make Beef Stew using homemade Demiglace sauce.
The Stewed Hamburger Steak is also excellent! Please try it!
HOTCOOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOTCOOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot