★★★★☆ Cooking time: 8 minutes, Preparation: 5 minutes + Hot Cook:3 minutes
I cooked the filling of an omelet, demiglace rice, using the demiglace sauce that I made with Hot Cook and froze beforehand. It upgrades the taste of the finished omelet! The demiglace rice is delicious as is, but this time I made a fluffy and moist omelet in a regular frying pan and served it on the cooked demiglace rice.
In the past, I used to fry the contents of omelet rice in a frying pan using tomato ketchup.
This time, I used the demi-lace sauce I had frozen and fried it in the Hot Cook.
Then, the taste of the omelet rice has been remarkably upgraded.
The fluffy and moist omelet placed on top of the demiglace rice is cooked in a regular frying pan.
WHAT IS HOT COOK？
Hot Cook is Japanese popular cookware, waterless automatic cooking pot series, made by SHARP. Just put the ingredients in the pot and press the switch to automatically prepare a variety of dishes.
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
This article introduces recipes using the Hot Cook, which has become an indispensable part of our home.
Hot Cook Recipe [Omelet Rice Sauteed with Demiglace Sauce] One Point Advice
- When the demiglace rice is ready, heat the pan in advance for quick cooking and to enjoy the softness of a fluffy and moist egg.
Hot Cook Recipe [Omelet Rice Sauteed with Demiglace Sauce] Ingredients: 2 to 3 people
– Demiglace rice (cooked in the Hot Cook)
- Demiglace sauce: about 300g
- Steamed rice: 3 cups
- Salt: a pinch
- Pepper: a pinch
– Eggs to be placed on rice (cooked in a regular frying pan)
- Eggs: 3 pieces
- Milk: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: a pinch
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
– Tomato ketchup: As desired
Hot Cook Recipe [Omelet Rice Sauteed with Demiglace Sauce] How to make
- Defrost the frozen demiglace sauce in the microwave (if frozen).
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk and salt, and mix them well.
- First, add the demiglace sauce.
- Then, put the hot rice on the demiglace sauce.
Make manually => Stir-fry => Set cooking time to “3 minutes” => Start
When you hear the finishing chime, open the lid, mix it gently, and place the demiglace rice on a plate.
- Next, heat a regular frying pan.
- Pour olive oil into the pan, pour half of the egg into the pan, quickly make a fluffy and moist omelet, and place it on top of the demi-glace rice.
- Top with tomato ketchup if you like, and you have one serving.
You can make 900g of demiglace sauce with the Hot Cook at one time.
So far, I have used 300g for Beef Stew and 300g for today’s Omelet Rice, so I still have 300g left in the freezer.
I’m going to try making a Demiglace Hamburger Steak this time!
Click here to check the homemade Demiglace Sauce recipe.
HOTCOOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOTCOOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot