Taste Scoring ★★★★★ Cooking time: 80 minutes, Preparation 15 minutes + Hot Cook 65 minutes
It is a curry made only with water from vegetables without adding any water at all. The sweetness and deliciousness of vegetables and the curry richness overlap, giving it a deep taste that seems to have been simmered for hours even though it has been left alone for an hour.
I always make curry more than needed, so I would like to introduce a recipe for 4 people this time.
WHAT IS HOT COOK？
Hot Cook is Japanese popular cookware, waterless automatic cooking pot series, made by SHARP. Just put the ingredients in the pot and press the switch to automatically prepare a variety of dishes.
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
This article introduces recipes using the Hot Cook, which has become an indispensable part of our home.
Hot Cook [Chicken and Vegetable Curry] One Point Advice
- The curry can be made delicious even with canned tomatoes, so when tomatoes are expensive, you can use canned tomatoes instead of raw tomatoes.
- Onions that contain a lot of water can make the curry soup loose, so in that case, add a little more curry roux after heating is finished.
- If you don’t like celery, you don’t have to add it, but it doesn’t smell like celery even if you add it.
- The meat can be thigh meat as well as chicken wings, and it can be delicious in the same way by replacing it with pork or beef.
Hot Cook [Chicken and Vegetable Curry] Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Tomatoes, diced: 3 pieces (450g) (canned tomatoes are also OK)
- Onions, chopped: 2 pieces (400g)
- Celery, chopped: 1 bottle (100g) (do not have to add it)
- Chicken wings: 8 pieces (60g each)
Hot Cook [Chicken and Vegetable Curry] Seasoning
- Garlic, ginger, grated: appropriate amount
- Commercial curry roux: for 4 to 5 dishes
How to make
- The tomatoes will melt, so just cut them into adequate pieces.
- Most of the onions will melt, so you can chop them into large pieces.
- If you want to add celery, chop it as well.
- Put all ingredients in the inner pot of Hot Cook in the order written on the ingredients.
Speaking of curry, I thought it wouldn’t be delicious unless cooked on the stove for a long time, but Hot Cook is really convenient because it can be made by just adding the ingredients and leaving it alone.
Curry can be made quickly, even with a pressure cooker, but anhydrous dishes are difficult to make because it gets burnt. In any case, you have to check from time to time with a pressure cooker while cooking, but you can be left alone with Hot Cook. so it is easy!
HOTCOOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOTCOOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot