★★★★★ Cooking time: 55 minutes, Preparation: 15 minutes + Hot Cook: 30 minutes + Steaming: 10 minutes
The chicken meatloaf is soft and delicious with full of juices when it is freshly cooked. So I recommend leaving it for 10 minutes with the lid closed to let the juices absorb completely into the meatloaf. The meatloaf is delicious as is, but you can also eat it with soy sauce and mustard or salt if you like.
The good thing about meatloaf is that it can be eaten both hot and cold.
You can eat it as it is, without dipping it in anything, and it also goes well with soy sauce and mustard or salt. The combination of olive oil and salt is also good.
Since we had a lot of them, we enjoyed them with “Yuzu Pepper” as a side dish for lunch the next day.
WHAT IS HOT COOK？
Hot Cook is Japanese popular cookware, waterless automatic cooking pot series, made by SHARP. Just put the ingredients in the pot and press the switch to automatically prepare a variety of dishes.
HOT COOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
This article introduces recipes using the Hot Cook, which has become an indispensable part of our home.
Hot Cook Recipe [Chicken Meatloaf] One Point Advice
- When the meatloaf is freshly made, the juices will be in the aluminum foil, so leave the lid closed for 10 minutes to allow the juices to absorb into the meatloaf completely.
Hot Cook Recipe [Chicken Meat Loaf] Ingredients: 2-4 people
- Minced chicken: about 250g
- Onion, finely chopped: 1/4 (about 50g)
- Eggs: 1 egg
- Milk: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1/3 teaspoon
- Pepper: a little
- Bread crumbs: 1 cup (I used the ears of a slice of bread.)
Hot Cook Recipe [Chicken Meatloaf] How to make
- Prepare the chicken mincemeat.
We make it by removing the skin from the chicken thighs and then running it through a food processor.
- Chop the onions as finely as possible. This will give it a better texture and flavor.
- Prepare the bread crumbs. In this case, I used a piece of 8 slices of bread. Remove the ears from the bread.
- Put the minced chicken, onion, egg, milk, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Mix well by hand.
- First, place the aluminum foil inside the Hot Cook pot.
- Next, add the well-mixed meat paste and spread it out with a spatula or spoon to flatten the surface.
- There is no need to force the top.
Select a menu => Search by menu number => No.601 (Whole Meatloaf Hamburg) => Start cooking => Start
Do not open the lid when you hear the finishing chime, but leave it on for another “10 minutes”.
This will allow all the juices to be absorbed into the meatloaf.
After 10 minutes, open the lid, lift out the aluminum foil, be careful not to burn yourself, and place it on the prepared plate.
Cover the top with another plate and turn the two plates over to remove the meatloaf.
Cut the loaf into pieces of your desired size.
We always make chicken minced meat by removing the skin from the “chicken thighs” and chop them with a food processor. Homemade minced meat is safer and much tastier.
We freeze the removed skin and use it for other dishes such as stews when we have enough skin stock.
HOTCOOK 1.6L size (for 2-4 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot
HOTCOOK 2.4L size (for 2-6 people), Latest model with a fluorine-coated inner pot