★★★★★ Cooking time: 17 min. Preparation 5 min. + Hot Cook 12 min.
Delicious Pork Bowl can be easily made if you just have pork back ribs and onion at home. So I always try to keep them in our refrigerator so that I can make Pork Bowl whenever I want to.
Ingredients for the Pork Bowl is the same as that of the Beef Bowl and uses only meat and onions. Preparation is very easy. The cooking time requires for the hot cook is only 12 minutes, which is very quick and convenient.
The point of seasoning is to add ginger. For 2 people, I used 1 teaspoon of ginger this time.
Right before eating, I put red ginger on it. If you don’t have red ginger, I think it’s better to put 2 teaspoons of normal ginger in the pot beforehand instead of 1 teaspoon.
As it ’s a little bit sweet overall, the ginger refreshes the taste. Also, be sure not to forget the garlic for better taste!
【Hot Cook Pork Boｗl】One Point Advice
- To make it soft and delicious, use pork back ribs.
- Pork bowl is made by setting the cooking time of your choice using the “Cook Manually” function of Hot Cook.
- For 2 people, set to “12 minutes” for the cooking time.
- For 2 people, set to “15 minutes” for the cooking time.
【Hot Cook Pork Boｗl】Ingredients (for 2 People)
- Pork back ribs: 130g
- Onion slice: small 1/2 piece
【Hot Cook Pork Boｗl】Seasonings (for 2 People)
- Soy source: 3 tablespoons
- Japanese sake: 3 tablespoons (white wine may be used)
- Sweet cooking rice wine: 1 tablespoon (sweet white wine may be used)
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Grated garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Grated ginger: 1 tablespoon
【Hot Cook Pork Boｗl】How to Make It.
- Slice 1/2 pieces of onion.
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare all seasonings.
Put the onions in a pan and loosen the pork on top.
Add seasonings on top. No water necessary.
Open the lid and put it on the rice bowl.
Add red ginger as you like, it makes even more delicious!
The sauce is also very delicious, so we poured all the sauce on rice.
Can not stop eating…!